Welcome to UUCGT!
Sunday Services are held at 10:30 AM. Please feel free to arrive 10 or 15 minutes early to acquaint yourself with our building and be welcomed by our friendly Greeters. Services run approximately one hour and 15 minutes. Dress is casual.
Nursery care is available (infant - 4 years); preschool through 5th grade and middle school children's programming are also offered. High school students are invited to stay in Sunday services and may choose to pair with an adult mentor in an field of interest.
Please also view our website calendar for a schedule of our 9:00 AM Lifespan Experience Connections Programs. These programs offer engaging learning opportunities and discussions grounded in the history and meaning of Unitarian Universalist themes and ideals.
Newcomers are encouraged to stop by the Welcome Table before or after services for more information on UUCGT, and we will try to answer any questions you may have. We also have an extensive display of literature and printed information about Unitarian Universalist principles and UUCGT that may be helpful to you. Welcome!
Visit us this Sunday!
Contact us with any questions you may have!
Like us on Facebook!
Pathway to Membership:
- Be comfortable at UUCGT having attended a number of Sunday Services, and find value in the purpose of this Congregation
- Meet with UUCGT spiritual leader, Rabbi Chava Bahle - email email@example.com to schedule
- Attend Orientation for Prospective Members (held three times each program year) check website for upcoming dates, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up at Welcome Table
- Complete Membership Information and Pledge forms (website or Welcome Table)
- Attend New Member Welcome Service, be introduced to congregation, and sign the Membership Book
- Actively support the operation of the Congregation through attendance, service, and an annual pledge commitment. A 30-day membership status is required prior to voting.
- Name and contact information will appear in a Directory of Members and Friends (unless you direct otherwise), and you will receive a Directory along with other materials in a New Member folder
(adapted from UUCGT Bylaws adopted April 23, 1979, amended 2014)
Upcoming Prospective Member Orientations
October 8, 2017 @ 12:00 noon
Orientations are held immediately following a Sunday Service, child care can be arranged.
Sign up at Welcome Table in the social hall
Upcoming New Member Welcome Services
November 5, 2017 @ 10:30 am Service
New Member Welcome Ceremonies are held regularly throughout the year with a welcome reception following the service
(See UUCGT Calendar of Activities located under Communications)