“Justice For All?”
- View the Order of Service here
- Join the service in our Sanctuary or via YouTube Livestream here
- Submit online Joys & Concerns by Sunday at 9:00 AM using this form. All Joys & Concerns submitted after this time will be included in the following week’s service.
- Past sermons are available under the worship tab
See below for our inclement weather information.
“You can’t be a UU…
…if you absolutely and fundamentally believe there is only one path or one spiritual truth out there to make meaning of life and to understand it. If you cling to just one set of beliefs, dogmas, or creeds and shut out the possibilities and offerings of other traditions that are different from your own, I’m sorry, but you’re in effect NOT a Unitarian Universalist.
I say none of this from a place of gatekeeping or alluding that there is a sort of creed or litmus test for what makes us Unitarian Universalists. Practically speaking, as wide as our welcoming embrace is, there are some things that are non-negotiable for us as a people. Those non-negotiables are the inherent worth and dignity of each person, no matter who they are; the rigor of critical thinking about ourselves and our beliefs; and the bounty of the world’s traditions that each hold a piece of the cosmic puzzle about how we might understand these wild, wondrous lives of ours.
No, you can’t be a Unitarian Universalist and believe anything you want. You can believe in a lot of things… But there are some fundamental things that bring us and bind us together as a tradition and faith.”
–Rev. Alex Jensen, from the Sermon “How We Belong” (Sept. 11, 2022)
UUA Acknowledged Rev. Alex’s writing https://www.uua.org/worship/words/reading/how-we-belong
Who We Are
- We are compassionate thinkers and doers.
- We are diverse in faith, ethnicity, history and spirituality, but aligned in our desire to make a difference for the good.
- We think for ourselves and recognize that life experience influences our beliefs more than anything.
- We need not think alike to love alike.
- We are people of many beliefs (link opens in new window) and backgrounds.
Current Building Access & ZOOM
- We are currently holding all services in-person in our Sanctuary, but also are live streaming the service. Sermons are taped and available under Worship tab.
- See the information posted in the upper-right text block for links to the coming weekend’s Services
Inclement Weather Info
- In the event of unsafe or inclement weather, we may need to cancel our in-person services at a moment’s notice. Service cancelations or closures will be determined by Rev. Alex, the Sunday Service Coordinator, and Staff.
- Be on the lookout for an emergency announcement or e-blast about closures and alternate plans for worship. We will announce as soon as we can, on our website, social media, and through the Flash.
Office Hours are Monday to Thursday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM