This Week’s Services IN PERSON and LIVE FEED
Sunday August 7, 2022 at 10:30 AM:
“Try a Little Tenderness”
Guest Minister: Rev. Beth Marshall
Coordinator: Andi Kramer
Also, there will be a talk by Anthony Wilgus held at
9:00 AM prior to Sunday Service in the Sanctuary
Sunday, August 7: “Beyond Diagnosis”
- If you’re joining us online… Attend via YouTube here.
- If you’re joining us in-person… please join us following the service for a time of community and fellowship in our Social Hall. Don’t forget your masks!
- The Virtual Social Hall now happens following the Service. Visit with each other online here immediately afterward.
- For Joys & Concerns: they should be submitted before 9:00 AM on Sunday, using the online form at https://forms.gle/k1L7NynkwpamWynx7 or at UUCGT in the book in the Sanctuary.
- Past sermons are available under the WORSHIP TAB
Who We Are
- We are compassionate thinkers and doers.
- We are diverse in faith, ethnicity, history and spirituality, but aligned in our desire to make a difference for the good.
- We think for ourselves and recognize that life experience influences our beliefs more than anything.
- We need not think alike to love alike.
- We are people of many beliefs (link opens in new window) and backgrounds.
Current Building Access & ZOOM
- We are currently holding all services in-person in our Sanctuary, but also are live streaming the service. Sermons are taped and available under the Worship tab.
- See the information posted in the upper-right text block for links to the coming weekend’s Services.
NEW MASKING GUIDELINES AS OF 6/9
UUCGT’s Board of Trustees unanimously approved at last night’s Board Meeting a return to optional masking with Sunday Services. People are welcomed to wear masks at their discretion. Additionally, we will provide hospitality and coffee once again for a time of fellowship following our services.
Office Hours are Mon to Thurs
from 9:00am to 3:00pm.