See information below for current positions and openings:
Director of Religious Education (DRE)
Compensation: $22.00 per hour, up to 14 hours a week
- Works with Minister and Sunday Services Committee to coordinate and/or deliver a Time For All Ages during each Sunday’s service.
- Ensures there are enough teachers for weekly RE classes for children and youth and assists teachers in planning RE lessons.
- Selects curriculum for RE classes for children and youth, including Our Whole Lives (OWL) classes.
- Creates content/contributions for UUCGT communications such as the weekly Flash and monthly Beacon, as well as RE content for website and social media when applicable.
- Communicates regularly with families and the wider congregation regarding RE programming and events.
- Provides registration forms and ensures that all enrolled children and youth have yearly updated registration and photo release forms on file.
- Maintains records of enrollment, class lists, and a calendar of RE events.
- Participates in weekly staff meetings, RE Committee meetings, and one-on-one meetings.
Facilities Maintenance Person
Compensation: $15.00 per hour, up to 6 hours a week.
- Communicate regularly with Office Administrator about building concerns and issues.
- Perform building walkthroughs several times a week.
- Maintain and order supplies for our building, including light bulbs, toilet paper, and paper products.
- Take out trash from inside the building, put out bins weekly for trash collection, and take bins back in.
- Shovel walkways with snow and salt when needed.
- Follow up with Facilities Committee when things are broken or need repair.
- Serve as emergency contact for alarms, building emergencies, and lockouts.